Agency-Specific General Schedules
Agencies that have multiple satellite offices, usually in different geographic regions, where the work product is similar or identical, may choose to create a "general schedule" of their own. These general schedules are only used by the department for whom they pertain. If records are to interact with Archives' services, such as Records Center storage, then agencies would request a new unique retention schedule be created (to produce a series number) and have that series linked to the agency-specific general schedule which has already been approved by the State Records Committee.
- Dept. of Corrections
- Higher Education (Board of Regents)
- Department of Human Resource Management
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Technology Services
- Department of Workforce Services
Page Last Updated May 16, 2017 .